Malioboro Night with Family

9:15:00 AM

May, 24th 2015

Nothing is so special to tell you about that night except..we're having dinner at Raminten - Maliboro and spent our night there in becak..searching for some jogja's snack. But for me..it was so special.





Because the last time i ride a becak with my dad in Jogjakarta is when i was in a elementary school. 
Because i get to stroll around Malioboro with my Mom and brother, something that never happen before.
Because i feel so warm..even without doing anything extraordinary. I just...love the night. 






My family left the next morning by train, said that they want to experience how jugijagijug it feels. While i still there, confused by the honeymoon trip which is sooo.....unplanned !


See you !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.